Treadform® Stair System
Treadform® is our unique precast stair system, designed and developed specifically to improve safety and to save time and cost onsite. It is born out of our many years of experience designing and producing stair balustrades. This latest innovation has a patent pending – patent application no. 1800347.5
It solves many on-site challenges.
The stair core of a building is a hub of activity and an area where many trades converge bringing many challenges: scaffold edge protection, void protection, lifting through the voids, temporary edge protection, removal and percussion drilling….
- It removes the need for temporary edge protection
- Provides immediate edge protection for the stair installer
- Saves the contractor the time having to remove edge protection
- Saves installation time of balustrade
- Removes drilling on site & potential rebar clashes
Consistent quality achieved in a factory environment. As we manufacture ourselves, we are in complete control of quality and all of our products are quality assured and fully traceable. We can produce in a clean, controlled environment and are SCCS (Steel Construction Certification Scheme) approved, demonstrating compliance with the requirements of the Quality Management System ISO 9001.
We CE mark all our products, including Treadform®, guaranteeing that the products comply with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation. For other certifications: Achilles Building Confidence Standard and SSIP (Safety Scheme in Procurement Certification), see our certifications section.
Treadform® - the process
- Treadform® design & manufacture the balustrade from approved drawings
- A special engineered bracket (TX125) is cast into the stair by the precast manufacturer to provide a connection to the balustrade
- The tubular stair balustrade is delivered to the precast stair manufacturer
- The precast stairs and balustrade are delivered to site together
- The precast install team connect the balustrade via the TX125 bracket
- Our installers return to site to complete welding the balustrade wreaths and wall rails as required.